Client Solutions Manager (North Africa)
Client Solutions Manager – North Africa
- Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with advertisers of all sizes.
- Coordinate with ad ops, product and R&D teams etc. internally to ensure a smooth and successful campaign execution.
- Work with internal teams to guide inventory allocation.
- Monitor and analyze ad campaigns, and proactively take initiative to improve results.
- Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign.
- Proficient in campaign management, setting up and optimization.
- Analyse campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our advertising offerings.
- Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy.
- Support and work with sales team on pre-sale research and pitch.
- Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team.
- 5+ years relevant experience in advertising sales and development.
- Must have worked in Digital/ online campaigns/ projects.
- Hyper focused on the North African business.
- Ideally worked with in a sales/sales support function with well known logos.
- Working with XFN teams to build out best practices, playbooks, and vertical analyses for their clients and internal teams.
- They are the decision makers from their respective team of Client Solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics