First Point Group are currently recruiting for CPQ Manager to work in Brussels, Belgium.
You will be Manage and deliver CRM, CPQ and/or CX transformation projects at clients, in an Agile model. Projects will vary from strategic discoveries to solution implementations (with Salesforce at the heart of our digital customer solutions).
- Getting to grow and maintain relationships with different stakeholders from the Marketing, Sales, Services and IT departments at our clients.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the projects supported by good planning and optimal staffing of the right team
- Have to be a drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders in order to meet the clients? and key objectives.
As a CPQ Manager we expect from you to have:
- Experience in a technical/functional role during multiple implementations projects
- Getting to work with Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Able to be working with Digital Experience, create engaging omnichannel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- The commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- If you have experience in developing and managing the relationship with the client and stakeholders and performing risk management to minimize project risks
- If you have worked with experience working with digital customer / CRM technologies such as Salesforce, or alternatively SAP, Microsoft or Oracle is a plus
- Experience in onsite functional or technical roles on at least four full-lifecycle CPQ projects, with strong implementation expertise in at least two of the following technologies:
- If you have worked with one of the following technology Apttus, Steelbrick, Salesforce CPQ,
- Done years consulting and/or Quote to- Contract (CPQ/ CLM) implementation experience. Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Quote to- Contract (CPQ/ CLM) solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials.
- Have a good understanding of the Lead-To-Cash business process.
- Agile and experience to act as Scrum Master
- Open to working in a local, national and international environment
- This will be a must to have an excellent command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a key advantage.