Network Support Team Leader (CCNA / CCNP / CCIE)
Are you a Network Support Team Leader that is able to undertake shift work on a competitive salary and package that is comprised of a competitive shift allowance and bonus? If you are looking for an opportunity within an exciting industry such as satellite communications then FPG have excellent career opportunities for Network Engineers within a 24/7 environment providing integral support to IP and/or core network. You do not need previous experience in satellite communications to be considered.
You will be part of a talented team supporting exciting 5G and satellite projects whilst exceeding customer expectations. You are proactive, customer focused and have a good understanding of satellite / telecom 4G / LTE / 5G networks. If you are looking to work in a dynamic environment on projects that are revolutionizing telecom network then this may be the opportunity for you!
*****Only candidates based in the UK can be considered as sponsorship cannot be provided at this time*****
• Lead a team of highly skilled engineers covering 24/7 support
• Provide technical expertise and guidance to customers throughout their journey, from Activation to Decommissioning
• Shape the Customer Experience by delivering excellent post sales operational support, including but not limited to Service Activation, Case Management, and Incident Management.
• Lead complex troubleshooting with Distribution Partners, relying on Principal Engineers and technical teams when appropriate
• Ensure a fluid and constant communication flow with Distribution Partners during troubleshooting, while managing internal stakeholders
• Enrich the knowledge Database capitalizing on operational feedbacks
• MS or equal in Telecommunications or Engineering
• Deep understanding of telecommunications, IP and LTE
• Demonstrable experience leading a team of Network Support Engineers
• Extensive knowledge of transmission standards
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous experience in similar roles
• 5+ years‘ experience in live operational environment
• Knowledge of the ITIL framework
• Analytic mind, ability to work in a multitasking environment
• Experience with satellite communications standards
• Network certification (CCNA, etc..)
Location: London, UK. Shift work is required from all members of the team and out of hours on call may be required.