PHY System Engineer, 5G
How does the following sound for a company to join?
“- an award-winning company (shortlisted: Digital Transformation Award) which is actively changing and building the future telecom, providing ALL-G (Generation) cloud-native OpenRAN portfolio in their best-in-class products?”
Read on if your answer is “Let’s DO it”.
My client a world leading Telco player is currently seeking a highly motivated and hands-on 5G PHY system engineer responsible for the design, implementation, and integration – 5G technology focus, with at least 3 plus years of wireless industry, in particular in PHY layer development or system integration. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation dedicated to employee development, and fostering an atmosphere of empowerment, respect, and communication, to deliver their next-generation base-station Radio products.
On-site required – in USA.
What you’ll do:
• Continuously lead 5G PHY layer activities from feature development to integration phase – as end-to-end exercises.
• To act as a focal point for all PHY and RF related aspects – development, integration, test, etc.
• Responsible for defining and writing system level requirements.
• Seamlessly Work in collaboration with all company teams, such as Software, DSP, Algorithms, QA and other.
What you must have / bring to the team:
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in wireless communication/ PHY layer development or/and integration area
• Demonstrated good understanding of RX and TX PHY and RF chains – concepts and hands-on
• Deep understanding of Wireless communication system
• Had proven track record of working experience with RF lab test equipment’s
• Possess good system level understanding within a multi-disciplinary environment (e.g., HW, SW, Radio Frequency (RF))
• (Essential) Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), team worker and ability to thrive in a global multi-site environment
• BSc in Electrical/Computer Engineering
If this opportunity looks good for you, I’d love to have a chat.
Please share your CV to email@example.com