Sales Manager – Consumer Electronics
A global IT Engineering Tech is seeking a Sales Manager for its consumer electronics division. It’s a regional role based out of Tokyo, Japan and will need the candidate to travel to our key geographies in the region. It will also require candidate to understand customer requirements and work with Global IT Engineering Tech MNC“s solution and partner ecosystem to ensure solution covers an end-to-end value proposition.
-Upto 18 Million JPY / Year
-For this role candidate will have to work with multiple streams within organization namely Delivery and Global IT Engineering Tech MNC’s globally based Center of Excellences.
-The role holder is responsible for growing net new business and new pipeline for Global IT Engineering Tech MNC in Japan geography. He/She must have deep understanding of market & competition to develop appropriate winning sales strategies and apply the sales and solution expertise, often in conjunction with Partners:
• Generate Profitable Revenue from New and/or existing Account
• Generate New streams of Revenue from existing customers
• Achieve targets (revenue, gross margin).
• Participate in Business Plan and execute the strategy to expand customer base in Japan
• Ensure face time with customer for selling and conduct sales presentations
• Work with cross-functional teams for new business opportunities
• Collect invoices/payments on time
• Prospect and identify qualified opportunities
• Build strong relationships with partners- OEM, local partners, consultants etc.
• Understand HCL offerings very well
-Global IT Engineering Tech MNC envisages that candidate must have a strong knowhow of technology. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills to work as productive team member, with experience in similar streams in their previous roles and should have been based out of the Japan for the last 5 to 7 years. Candidates must be well connected with the local ecosystem – product partners, vendors and customers including C level connects. Know-how of local regional language is a must. Candidates must have the ability to target the right customers, grow a quality pipeline, and win profitable deals with an objective of building mutually beneficial long-lasting relationship with the client.
• Strong relationship building skills, effective in persuading, convincing & influencing relevant stakeholders
• Self-motivated, Proactive and Resilient
• Proficiency in MS Office, CRM, Account Planning, Effort Estimation & Pricing Methods
• MBA / Engineering Degree from a renowned institute
• 8-15 years of Sales Experience in a technology company