Regional Advisory – Senior Manager
First Point Group are recruiting on behalf of a client, a multinational internet technology company, who are looking for a Regional Advisory Senior Manager.
- Providing professional support and advising live streaming team on a variety of regional strategies.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for strategy operations.
- Working closely with a variety of cross functional teams, applying strategic thinking to the plan and implementation of LIVE programs.
- Identifying, creating and implementing proactive strategies with key cross functional teams to address on and off platform issues.
- Helping to identify local partners to execute and manage LIVE programs.
- Capturing key insights from program evaluation reports to help further optimize live strategies.
- Mapping key live networks within the Turkey region.
- 5+ years of experience in strategy formulation in large multinational corporations in the region, preferably internet, social media, mobile entertainment or technology companies.
- Develop key work streams and demonstrate excellent program management skills.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, and ability to think in a logical and strategic manner.
- Native or professional level of Turkish and English language skills, and understanding of regional cultural norms.
- A deep passion for the social media industry.
- Proactive self-starter with a strong work ethic who is comfortable working in a fast paced working environment. Good at crisis management.
- Ability to work and thrive in a multicultural collaborative environment.