Skyline Dataminer Engineer
FPG have a great opportunity within the Media Broadcast industry with one of the UK’s leading Media Broadcast solution providers for a Skyline Dataminer Support Engineer with experience working with Skyline Dataminer to diagnose and resolve defects. The successful candidate must have some exposure to Skyline and remote work may be considered due to the current COVID situation.
If you are looking for an immediate start within the next 2-3 weeks on a full-time and extendable contract with one of the UK’s leading Media Broadcast solution providers, then this may be the opportunity for you.
*****Only candidates based in the UK can be considered as sponsorship cannot be provided at this time*****
• Work with, and as part of, existing staff team to complete build, commissioning and optimisation of Dataminer for Managed Playout.
• Testing and debugging Dataminer with our operations test team
• Testing and debugging device issues with Dataminer
• Working with Skyline to diagnose and resolve defects
• Responding to Skyline queries
• Documenting definitions of Done and test cases for Skyline to measure their delivery against
Bonus (not mandatory):
• For candidates with good coding skills and Dataminer proficiency, investigating Skyline scripting, and where necessary reverse engineering to work out how to improve it and fix defects and issues.
• Documenting and carrying out modifications with Skyline.